Clients want more - more insight, more vision, more commitment and more value. At Murtha, we provide more than legal advice and service. We collaborate with our clients to build successful relationships. At Murtha, you will experience more than what you expect from a law firm.
- Connecticut Supreme Court Decides Two Important Zoning Issues
- ‘New Massachusetts Law Seeks to Control Health-Care Costs: Will Connecticut Follow?’
- REEBA Launches New Website
- Lex Mundi Presents Murtha Cullina with Award
- Appellate Court Vacates Arbitrator’s Decision
- Murtha Cullina Welcomes New Associates
- Murtha Cullina Partner Jennifer Morgan DelMonico Named Board Chair of Easter Seals Goodwill Industries
- Appeals Court Throws Out NLRB Posting Rule
- “Crossing Two Midnights:” CMS Tries to Define a Hospital Inpatient
- Preservation Massachusetts Honors Murtha Cullina Attorneys
- Health Care Contracting Issues - Part I of a series
- 'Solar Purchases - Make the most of renewable installations'
- 'Kennedy Offers Parity Pitch As Constituents Share Stories of Repeated Coverage Denials'
- ‘Anthem agrees to reprocess 28,000 claims to mental health providers’
Murtha Cullina has been named by Lex Mundi as an award winner for the “Top Referring Firm for 2012.” Read more...